According to this site: Cananga odorata is an excellent landscape tree, but unfortunately, it hasn’t been widely introduced yet.
Its features are numerous:
1) it is very fast growing – you’ll have a mature tree in no lime
2) its nice columnar shape requires no special pruning
3) its roots are noninvasive
4) it has practically no pest problems
5} it is not messy because it doesn’t drop much leaves, and it’s evergreen
6) its branches are flexible in the wind
7) it blooms almost year-round and will suffuse all of your neighborhood with a fine fragrance.